Terms & conditions
Welcome to ARQS.PK; the online shoe store in Pakistan. These ‘Terms and Conditions’ apply to this site, and using this website constitutes as agreeing with these Terms and Conditions. In case you fail to understand or agree with the terms or conditions given in these guidelines, your only option is to stop using ARQS.PK. This website reserves the right to alter, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions. No notice will be provided and the changes will be effective immediately after being posted. Therefore, please check this page regularly for updates, as continued use of this website will be considered as acceptance of the modified ‘Terms and Conditions’.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
We will gladly accept any return which was received by customer in damage or faulty condition. This product needs to be received back at ARQS.PK office in unwashed, unused with original tags & undamaged packaging for Refund/Exchange.
Any complaint must be raised within 24 hours of delivery for an exchange with a short video and pictures at email@example.com or at our WhatsApp number 0335-8521815
Refund & Exchange on not liking the product will NOT be entertained. However you can share the issues at firstname.lastname@example.org for your case to be reviewed.
Refund/Exchange will be made within 7 days. (If the product received is not identical to the product ordered on the website.
Refunds will be made directly into your bank account within 7 working days. Which you need to share with us along with the issue at email@example.com (Only if we were unable to fulfil your order & you have paid in advance)
Customer needs to return the merchandise via traceable delivery i.e. courier or registered post on his own expense to our address. Delivery Charges will not be refunded in any case.
Colors may vary upon delivery of your merchandise. (Unless you have paid extra for the desired color) colors are not covered under any Exchange or Refund Policy.
Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturer’s box.
If a product is returned to us in an inadequate condition, we reserve the right to send it back to you
Refund requests will be processed within 7 working days after receiving & inspecting the packaging of returned products.
All Returns should be sent to ARQS, Shop-9, Block-S, Super Market F-6 Islamabad.
For further queries about exchanges and returns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty claims differ based on the respective product and ARQS.PK does not offer any warranty claims directly.
As far as the products are concerned, not all products come with a warranty; if the products are available with a warranty then it will be clearly mentioned in the product description.
1. To use this website, a user has to be at least 18 years of age or is being guided by a parent or a guardian.
2. Sometimes, users post comments and suggestions regarding the products on our website. These posts would be allowed unless they are illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, a form of cyber bullying, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, some sort of spam or contains some kind of software virus. It is imperative to note that these comments and suggestions expressed on this website may not reflect our opinion and are the views of the person posting these comments,
3. Specific services and associated features available on the website may require registration. By registering, you agree to provide accurate personal details and not impersonate anyone else, and to update these details if there are any changes.
4. The sole responsibility of keeping their password and other account details safe and secure is on every user of the website. All the activities occurring through an account are the responsibility of their respective owners. ARQS.PK should be notified if there is any unauthorized use of your password or account.
5. ARQS.PK has the discretion to terminate accounts, deny service, cancel order and delete or modify content.
6. The website is not liable for any kind of harm or damage sustained due to, or related to, your failure to agree with this section.
CONTENT AND ABUSE
1. All content posted on ARQS.PK and/or its official Facebook or Twitter page, is either developed originally, or exclusively provided by the vendors for either the listing or the promotion of the product. This content includes: product descriptions; images; specifications; promotional literature; videos; exclusive footage, information or news related to the products and brands listed on ARQS. Therefore, there is strict prohibition of unauthorized duplication and misuse of content from the website or its official pages.
2. ARQS and its community works together to ensure that our site and services are working properly. Please report offensive content, problems and policy breaches to us. We try to make sure that listed items do not infringe upon the trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights of an individual. If your intellectual rights have been infringed, please notify our team and we will start an investigation process.
LOGOS, TRADEMARKS, MARKS OR MATERIALS
You are not allowed to use any service marks, trademarks, or any other materials, including logos and characters, appearing on ARQS.PK or related social media pages, without a written permission from the website and the owner of the marks and materials, such as the brand and/or their official distributors in Pakistan.
ORDER PRICING AND ACCEPTANCE
1. ARQS has the right to cancel or refuse any order at any given time, without specifying a reason.
2. All inventory is managed and maintained by the vendors. This website assists in processing and delivering the orders directly from the vendors.
3. If an item is misplaced, we have the discretion to either contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation.
4. The prices of all products at ARQS are fixed and inclusive of all taxes and duties applicable.
5. All prices are checked and updated regularly by the vendors.
PERSONAL INFORMATION, PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
1. Your personal details are held with utmost integrity at ARQS.PK, and are not involved in any form of rental, sale or distribution to ARQS’s marketing companies, group companies, third parties, or any other organization or person.
2. Your information is stored and processed on technologically secured computers and servers. You can access and change the information that you have provided us. You can also choose not to receive certain communications by signing in to your account.
3. For marketing activities, we may seek your permission to send information related to you or the product you have bought on ARQS. In such circumstances, we may send promotional materials to you, with the right to opt out to receive such information.
4. ARQS strictly obeys the ‘Data Protection and Intellectual Property Rules’ and legislation of Pakistan.
AGENCY AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS
No partnership, agency, employee-employer, joint venture or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or formed through this Agreement.
PROMOTIONS, DEALS AND OFFERS
1. At various times, certain promotions, deals and offers may be advertised on ARQS properties, which includes its website, Facebook page, Twitter page and other online and print media.
2. These offers, promotions and deals will usually have a time limit, and will have specific rules applicable to them.
3. If there is any misunderstanding or problem related to these deals, offers and promotions, please contact email@example.com for review. However, ARQS will have the final authority.
DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
ARQS will charge RS. 199/- shipping fee per order to any destination in Pakistan.
ARQS offers a check warranty of 24 hrs to their valuable customers to make sure they have got the right thing in hand.
EXCHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
1. A complaint for damaged products can be lodged within 24 hours of delivery. After 24 hours, customers cannot bring forward any claim regarding products to ARQS.
2. If a complaint is lodged within specified time limit, ARQS will collect the product for examination. If the claim is accurate, ARQS will either replace the product or and also you can exchange the product with any other article.
No damages can be claimed if delay or failure is caused or influenced by Force Majeure. Force Majeure is an incident:
1. Beyond control and without negligent fault.
2. Which ARQS is unable to prevent or protect against by the exercise of reasonable perseverance. This includes Acts of God, changes in applicable law, arrogation or confiscation of facilities, Acts of terrorism, war, civil disturbances, rebellion, riots, sabotage, fire explosion or other calamities, floods or other severe weather, strikes or other acts of workers.
3. Of such severity or magnitude that it prevents the implementation of obligation for the time being.
IDENTITY AND VERIFICATION LIABILITY
Investigating, screening, identifying, verifying the credentials and/or any information provided by a person, including his/her identity, purchasing any product(s) or making the payment(s), is not the responsibility of ARQS.
The laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan will govern these Terms and conditions.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
1. You acknowledge and agree that ARQS will not be responsible for any damage or loss due to willful misconduct, negligence, act or omission that may ascend or are carried out.
2. ARQS does not have the responsibility to attempt to control or examine the quality, suitability or content of the products. Thus, you agree to consider ARQS innocent in claims regarding glitches with the products.
3. ARQS.PK will not be answerable to any user or third party for incidental, consequential, indirect, special, or punitive damages, arising from the products or any other provision of the Terms and Conditions, such as but not limited to, delay costs, delay of services, loss of revenue or anticipated profits, liabilities to third parties arising from any source.
ARQS, along with its officers, directors, representatives, subsidiaries, will be indemnified and held harmless from any entitlement that arises in connection with any action of ARQS, including but not limited to:
1. A violation of Terms and Conditions by ARQS.
2. Any use of the services provided by ARQS.
3. Any breach of representation made by ARQS.